Skip to content
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups milk
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- 12 ounces high-quality milk chocolate chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- whipped cream for serving
- fresh mint for garnish
- Place the cream, milk, and fresh mint leaves in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until warmed through.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and remove the mint leaves with a slotted spoon.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the chopped white chocolate.
- Once it’s melted, remove the liquid from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream on top, a fresh mint leaf and white sprinkles or sugar.